My So-Called Life
Top 10 TV Shows That Needed 6 Seasons And A Movie
Life (2007-09 - 2 Seasons)
Life S2 bloopers. Someone needs to make these Damian Lewis gifs. :p
Alyssa Gibney: My husband told me about you. A cop, in jail, all those years. How did you go on living? How did you get past it?
Charlie Crews: Well, I could tell you you’re already past it, tell you this moment is your life. I could tell you you have a husband and child who need you, but none of that means anything, does it?
Alyssa Gibney: So tell me something that means something. Tell me anything that means something.
Charlie Crews: The man who killed your son is out there, right now, inside this same moment we are in. As we sit here, as I look at you, the man who killed John is free. Now that means something, doesn’t it?
Alyssa Gibney: He’s in the same moment that we’re in, the man who killed my son. Will you go get him, please.
- Crews: What would you come back as? Reincarnation. Don't limit yourself; you can choose an animal.
- Reese: This one time should be plenty. Thank you.
- Crews: I'd like to come back as a giant Flemish rabbit. 15 pounds of pure bunny. Or a whale can you imagine being a whale, thousands of feet under water. Can you imagine that?
- Reese: Is it quiet down there?
- —tv show, Life (via mrscatalano)
Sarah Shahi on Jimmy Kimmel. Watch from 1:20. :D
Corrections Officer #1: You gettin’ angry, convict?
Charlie Crews: [calmly] Anger ruins joy. Steals the goodness of my mind. Forces my mouth to say terrible things. Overcoming anger brings peace of mind. Leads to a mind without regrets. If I overcome anger, I will be delightful and loved by everyone.
Correctional officer #2: Are you making fun of us?
Charlie Crews: It is the universe that makes fun of us all.
Dani Reese: Why exactly would the universe make fun of us all?
Charlie Crews: Maybe it’s insecure.